To our valued customers:
At Woodacre, the health and safety of our employees and customers has been, and always will be, our top priority. We are closely monitoring the advisories from Governor Baker and other officials regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As a licensed trade, we focus on safety every day: in our shop, in our vehicles, as employees, and in your home. During this unprecedented time, we take that responsibility very seriously. As an essential business, we will remain open and have introduced additional precautions in an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible:
• Our technicians and employees are following the strict guidelines to keep a respectful and safe space – and a healthy social distance for all involved.
• In addition to frequent hand washing and sanitizing before and after they enter your home, sanitizer and disinfectant spray has been provided to all technicians for the surfaces they will touch. As always, all tools, packing materials, and trash is removed from any installation/project sites where we work. Many of our services take place outdoors (oil delivery, condenser service/installation for example), which requires no interaction inside your home.
• None of our technicians have traveled internationally in the last 3 months. As always, any employee who is feeling sick is told to stay home and get well.
• If you, or anyone in your home has been ill, please give us a call before we arrive and we are happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
• If you have any questions or requests of our technicians, please let us know. We are entering your home and want you to feel as comfortable as possible.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, do not hesitate to give us a call. If you’d like to reschedule your appointment or installation, we will happily add you to our calendar later this spring.
Please remember that Woodacre’s emergency services are available 24/7, every day of the year. Simply call 508.545.2439 and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support and cooperation during this extraordinary time. As a 4th generation company, we truly value our local connections and relationships. We have been a part of the metro west community (both personally and professionally) for over 75 years. We look forward to supporting each other over the next days and weeks – and beyond. And we hope to serve your heating and cooling needs for years to come. From our family to yours, we wish you happy and healthy days ahead.
As always, thank you for choosing Woodacre. Be safe.